(Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, etc)
The first step in the construction process is to put together a set of Construction Blue Prints.
Why are good plans necessary?:
- Quality plans are the foundation of your construction
- They provide a clear set of instructions to obtain the best pricing
- They are required for permitting and associated inspections
- Poor plans lead to more guess work and change orders
- Poor plans lead to higher estimates from subcontractors to make allowances for the unknown
- Detailed plans help to ensure you get what you are paying for
Medical and Food Services construction require some of the most comprehensive plans. Having years of experience in medical and food services as well as other business design, Blue Frog has the expertise to help you get your project off on the right foot. We will sit with you and design your Architectural and Engineering plans leaving you with a detailed set of instructions that will ultimately become your new office.
If you think you are looking to start the plan development process, please contact our office or go to our "contact" page and fill out a request.